Mar 6, 2016

Waiting for Spring Dimensional Card Seven

card 1
 A quick post to share my final card created along with Elena Morgun for her Waiting for Spring Challenge.  I decided to complete the color wheel and do a bright yellow and orange scheme for this last card.  
card 2
Most of these tidbits of paper I have had for ages, but I pulled them out and eventually it all came together.  Much to my delight, as I was trying to find a Verve scripture stamp to mount the butterfly wings to, I found this awesome verse that goes right along with the verse that has been so heavy on my heart, and the source of this THIRD project!  "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."  John 16:33 NIV.
card 3
I was thrilled beyond belief to see my 6th card chosen in Elena's top 5 picks!  I have had so much fun creating along.  Then you Elena for your fabulous inspiration.  Do check out the linkups - you will be completely blown away!
Waiting-For-Spring
So thankful to have finished:

12 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty and I love the Spring look. I am very ready for Spring. They yellow is such a happy color and it represents Spring very well. I love this design.

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful card with gorgeous colours and layers.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Wonderful uplifting colours and great collaging.
Alison x

Mimi said...

So bright and cheery-- yes, you've been around the color wheel! Collect $200... (uh, haha...). I really like this one, dearie.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful creation Autumn - and scripture!! Love the colours and the dimension is mind blowing!!
Blessings
Maxine

Curls N Twirls said...

Such A lovely card .. Yellow and Orange complimented well ..

Nancy Dynes said...

Hi Autumn!
I had this incredible urge to stop by your blog and see what you've been up to:-)) Your card is over the top gorgeous! It's so cheerful and inspiring. I love Verve stamps and this one was perfect for your project!
Hugs,
Nancy

Lynne Moncrieff said...

The colours speak of Springtime!
How absolutely beautiful this is.
Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

Superbe ;)

A Pink said...

What a beautiful card full of some of the lovely fresh , cheery colours of spring. A card to lift the spirit and make you smile . hugs x

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! What a beautiful, happy creation! LOVE this sunny palette to bits and pieces, and the textures are out of this world!

sarascloset said...

Autumn, I think if I gave you a brown paper bag and a pair of scissors you would have something worthy of an art gallery exhibit! This is truly lovely, and the colors, although beautiful would just not be what I'd choose for spring (I think summer). BUT you have made them trendy and what we will see in everyone's spring wardrobe! Love, Love LOVE this! Hugs!

Popular Posts